[Diy_efi] 2-5 min relay

Jim Butterfield jimbutterfield
Mon Jun 13 19:04:31 UTC 2005

Hey I need to hook up a switch for my cooling fans so that when at races in cool down lanes I can leave the fans on longer than what the pcm wants... BUT I dont want just a switch... I have a crap memory and one time I will leave it on till the battery is dead... any ideas of a relay out there that can handle 30-60 amps and has built in timer??? Or does anyone have a circut diagram of a small package 555 timer that I can have a pot on it for adjustabliltty to let the 555 enable the fan realy???

thx

http://mail.yahoo.com