[Diy_efi] Air/Fuel meter now working! And L-jetronic

Amd CPU amdcpu
Fri Jun 17 05:02:00 UTC 2005

OK, i'm not answering all this but...
I've read some ignition researches, where they saw that every ignition event
needs its own timing they can be 5deg or more off on worst case. So the best
ignition timing will be the timing with least deviation. And that what is
giving us out 100% of efficiency. In hitech solutions we could reduce
average error of timing from 2.5 to 1deg. So we could win another 2% of
efficiency, if we build engine for 2M miles.

I haven't heard the same situation in fueling, but there it deviates from
ideal.
I believe we can call our engines pretty fast even when using our year 2000
technology.
And this 2% is again lost on fine-tuned-AFR engine.

Now on computer-age, when our ignition-systems act fast, valve timing is
still slow. Every cylinder every cycle needs its own control.

"Just my 10%" of efficiency & power from ideally tuned engine.
On regular engine we could talk about 20% wasting.