[Diy_efi] ECM for 1990 Nissan 240

Erik Jacobs emj14
Mon Mar 21 03:36:00 UTC 2005

> Midnight Bullets is free FREE software that you can download
> which uses an ECU binary in combination with an address file
> to edit the roms.  You need to hack around on the ECU .bin in
> order to figure out what the addresses are for the software.

Additionally, I think I have some .bins floating around from the KA ECUs
along with some old posts from the oooold (And now defunct) ECU-Haxors 240
list.  The Midnight Bullets software comes with SR address files and some
other Nissan files as well -- someone talented at reverse engineering or ECU
bins might be able to look at the SR bins and the KA bins and the SR address
file and make some good guesses.

I can send these to anyone who wants.

Erik Jacobs
DGTrials / www.DGTrials.com