[Diy_efi] Re: Hack or ECU file for $51

Simon Maddock maddock.simon
Wed Mar 23 22:35:08 UTC 2005

All the bin files I have a $51's.  I've got several modified ones as follows:
- Standard BWPJ file
- Powerchip Gold 98 (trans and spark changes)
- Another modified one that was meant to increase power (not sure what
he changed, but it ain't the spark map...)
- A new one from Chiptorque based on a cam I've just fitted (spark
changes, and others I'm yet to figure out).

These are definately all $51's, as thats the value at 2008 in the binary.

What is the modified one you have?  If you wanted a copy of any of
these, pls let me know and I'll send them through.  Oh, and if you
wanted the TunerPro install file, I've got that too lying around.

Cheers,
Simon