Fw: [Diy_efi] (no subject)

Scott Campbell diy_efi_1
Sun Mar 27 00:05:35 UTC 2005

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for the tips.  I have done a lot of searching (both on the net and
in my basement) and haven't been able to track down any datasheets/books
for either Hitachi or NEC.  Given that the processor would be mid to late
80's vintage, I figure it would be a long shot to find a datasheet in PDF.

I'll get busy with the scope and meter and see what I can figure out on my
own.  In the mean time, if anyone recognizes the part number
(D151801-6430) and can offer any input, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott.