[Diy_efi] Motronic

hoshy at hoshy.co.uk hoshy
Fri May 6 10:46:10 UTC 2005

Hi, I'm new to the list.

I'm looking for some info on my early motronic system, I know that this is
maybe not the best place to ask but I was hoping some people here may be
able to point me in the right direction.

Ultimatly I want to find the maps and tweak things, just as a learning
experiment really.  I've got the 911 dme editor, a few hex editors and
access to an emulator/programmer but any info on more software, map
locations or just general info would be useful.

fwiw the car is a bmw 318i 1989 m40 engine. I don't have box number or
motronic version to hand but I could dig them out if needed.

Thanks

Ashley Evans