[Diy_efi] [ot] Twin tyres on ebay

niche at iinet.net.au niche
Mon May 9 15:05:24 UTC 2005

At 09:37 PM 9/05/05, you wrote:
>You said it!!
>We all get enough spam.  This site is for promoting EFI discussion, not free
>advertising.

Ooops sorry, we have all sorts of discussion from time to time about
other topics including politics at least this one has something about
cars and different wheel tyre combo, it was pretty quiet I was wondering
if anyone was awake and the server was up, oh and thanks for repeating
the ad (its finished now but I have others available) call it a 'ping' then,

<chuckle>

Rgds

Mike