[Diy_efi] tuning question

Michael Richards michael
Fri May 13 02:36:10 UTC 2005

Some of your results will depend upon the accuracy of your WBO2. On my
Techedge I typically see within 0.1-0.2 points of repeatability given a
specific load site and provided that all the corrections are working
properly. If you don't have an accurate IAT signal or CLT for example
it could account for the variation you see. Also be aware that ignition
advance will have an effect on the measured AFR.

-Michael