[Diy_efi] tuning question

Tim Marsteiner tmarstei
Fri May 13 03:29:23 UTC 2005

Interesting that you mention IAT.

I just finished a little excel graph comparing my
bikes factory setting for fuel correction for air temp
against a standard Motec curve and the Hydra EMS curve
(http://www.mrcontrols.com/installs/nemesis/tuning.htm)

You can view the graph here:

http://superxtune.com/AirTempCorrGraph.jpg

My bikes curve(sagem) seems to be pretty whacked.

Anybody ever seen anything like this?

Thanks,
Tim