[Diy_efi] Measuring Pulse Width/Duty Cycle of an Injector?

Mike niche
Sun May 22 18:29:26 UTC 2005

At 08:32 PM 22/05/05, you wrote:
>I have seen a kit that converts a P&H waveform into an equivalent simple
>pulse waveform, expressly for the purpose of duty cycle measurement.  It
>uses a dual op-amp IC and a handful of other small components.  I have a
>magazine article that

Sorry I'm missing something here - whats P & H ?

Did u mean Pulse Width ?

Regards from

Mike Massen
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
Twin Tyre rims and tyres for sedans
http://niche.iinet.net.au