[Diy_efi] Measuring Pulse Width/Duty Cycle of an Injector?

Marcello A. Belloli mbelloli
Tue May 24 11:00:48 UTC 2005

Steve,
    I follow exactly what you are saying.  What I am figuring is that the
valve will do the same thing every time, or close to it.  So the
inaccuracy should be a constant thing.  What I want to look at are the
differences, not so much the exact reading.  So if I bump up the fuel
table a notch, can I see the difference.  I figure I should be able to
cancel out the constant of error.  And just look at the delta of
injector time.  I could easily be wrong.  But I'm going to give it a
try.

Marcello