[Diy_efi] Measuring Pulse Width/Duty Cycle of an Injector?

Marcello A. Belloli mbelloli
Tue May 24 11:10:36 UTC 2005

Honda Acura OBD 0 cars used a system of Peak and pulse width modulate.  I
am not sure if this was or is a bosch system.  I didn't know I was going
to have to deal with these until I was halfway done with everything else.
All I know is it sucks.  The later type used in OBD I cars just reduces
the voltage.  And doesn't make my head hurt.

Marcello