[Diy_efi] Making a fake O2

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Sun May 29 19:27:47 UTC 2005

--- Bernd Felsche <bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au>
wrote:

> I'd lend you my green Bosch book but it's in German
> so probably of limited use to you.

Bosch has out a CD-ROM in English on their
stratified-charge lean-burn system, with many
animations as well as a fair technical description of
the workings of the system.  It's worth checking out
for those who are interested.  Like modern fighter
jets, it truly is a "fly by wire" sort of system --
the engine switches through up to six different
operating modes, most of which are not directly
commanded by the driver.  The throttle pedal in the
system, in fact, is referred to as the "torque demand
pedal", as the pedal does not control the opening of
the throttle itself!  :D

| 82 Honda CX500 Turbo (Cassandra)  90 Kwak Zephyr 550 (Daphne) |
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |