[Diy_efi] Making a fake O2

Marc Reviel marc
Sun May 29 21:01:28 UTC 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Cooley" <n5xmt at bellsouth.net>
To: <diy_efi at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 2:49 PM
Subject: RE: [Diy_efi] Making a fake O2

> BUT, I bet there was some serious tuning done to get the A/F just right
> before putting it to daily driving...

Well, sure, you have to put in the time required to get it right. :)  It's
the high(er) boost maps that are the critical ones. The rest of the mappings
are pretty straightforward, not different from any other engine.

> Different than one wanting to just leave a stock cal in open loop mode all
> the time...

Ok, but I assumed you were going to modify the open-loop maps (and probably
get rid of the cat, if it was still on there).

-Marc