[Diy_efi] Re: open loop maps MAY cause damage.

WSCowell at aol.com WSCowell
Mon May 30 21:12:22 UTC 2005

In a message dated 30/05/2005 19:32:49 GMT Standard Time, phil at injec.com
writes:

Inferring that something "works" because some business sells it  is
the reason that snake oil is made in the quantities that it  is.

cogito ergo zoom,

Phil

Guess that really shows all those who built engines carburettors  Phil.
Which are you concerned about here - damage to the atmosphere ("O2  sensors
because we use cats") or damage to engines?

If the former, I'm with you all the way.  If the latter, I  respectfully
disagree - carburettors don't approach the absolute precision of a  good digital
EFI, but by God they work, and they keep on working.

You do a lot of great engineers a disservice by belittling 70 years of
excellent work as you do.  "Snake oil" indeed - shame on you!   ;-))

Will