[Diy_efi] Techtom MT-2000 experience

Aaron Bunch nitrusmr2
Tue Nov 8 03:20:21 UTC 2005

I found this during a Google serach. It is 7 years
old, but I am asking the question again. Anyone have a
MT-2000 from Techtom or have experience with one?

Aaron

------------------------------

From: Dwight Kelly <dkelly at xxx.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 13:51:53 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: techtom experience?

Can anyone give me feedback on using TechTom's MT-2000
hardware and
MightyMap software for decoding and changing ECU
parameters?

- ---
Dwight Kelly
Essential Technical Services, Inc.
315 Allen Street Cumming, GA 30130
voice:(770) 889-2848  fax:(770) 889-2624
Internet:dkelly at xxx.com
http://www.etsinc.com

Aaron Bunch    ATS Racing    http://www.atsracing.net
91 2.2 T67 Motec turbo MR2 - 490 rwhp @ 29psi
93 SMG turbo MR2 274 rwhp @ 18.5 psi spare car
04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition (tow vehicle)

"Just because you have the money to buy one, doesn't mean
you have the skill to drive one."  Steve Neese