[Diy_efi] My Tach is crazy, Ignition problem.

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Wed Nov 9 03:32:20 UTC 2005

Is your ignition module grounded good, not just the
metal backing but both screws that secure it, the
metal under the screws are the actual ground and need
to make a good connection. the metal backing is just a
heat sink.

how does it run with the tach disconnected?

--- Facundo Lozano Ureta <flozano at twistedandes.com>