[Diy_efi] oil press.

Ian Molton spyro
Tue Nov 15 18:10:25 UTC 2005

Lee M. Lemoine wrote:
> There are several types of these available from manufacturers such as
> VDO, Autometer, and your local pepboys/autozone can probably order them
> too ;)

Yes, I located one, but its about 40ukp. That seems on the high side to
me, but I know nothing about them.

I also dont know which makes are good or not. If I have to pay ~40ukp
for one, I'd prefer to get a cheap, basic, but decent quality unit than
an overpriced novelty toy.

I want it so I can keep an eye on my ratty turbo. I know its bearing is
bad, so I'd like to know when it starts to give up the ghost. I'd prefer
to find out *before* the idiot light tells me my engine is wrecked.

As such, a podded one I can clip to the dash / door pillar would be
preferred.

Thanks :)