[Diy_efi] oil press.

Buck Williams buckwill33
Tue Nov 15 22:46:47 UTC 2005

ifff u go tto the trauickk wreckerss u can usally get,,,entire panel fulll
of high doallalr guages for minaimaum,, i just recentlyyy bought full
perterbuiltt panell full, 15-16 guagges for 20.00, tach, speedao,
prrometerr, oil, tranns and rear gear iol temps, full set,, all were
st4ewaart waranerr, buck