[Diy_efi] oil press.

Buck Williams buckwill33
Wed Nov 16 06:54:41 UTC 2005

hiii ian,,,,, ive gotttt enaough layiang aroaundd ,,ill sendd u a
mechanicala for thee maialing, buck, andd i have been usisng idiaont lite
and guageee for yuears,, the light to alerttt me when somethang goess south
and the guageee to tell me whats happenasing, ass it so haappenss, that
whenn the red comes on,,, your grain interpreats it as motion, so your
attentaion is drawan wheich tells u to look at the gage,,,, buck,