[Diy_efi] (no subject)

Kristy kristy40505
Sun Nov 20 01:03:21 UTC 2005

  I am building a 87 GN Fiero and plan to use a 1227148 ecm but the engine is a 89 so i can have the roller cam. The harmonic balancer on the 87 3800 engine is different from the 89. The 87 only has one ring for the crank sensor and the 89 has two does the ignition module i will have to use the balancer from the 89 because on the internal engine differences. If I use the module from the 89 with the 87 ecm will the ecm get the right signal????????