[Diy_efi] (no subject)

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Sun Nov 20 16:04:06 UTC 2005

The balancers will have the same balance, there will
be a large weight on the inside of the balancer, just
make sure it is the same size, The balance is the same
up until the 95 model year.  You can see a huge
difference is the size of the weights.  Be careful
working with 95 model year parts because they used
first and second series engines in cars.