[Diy_efi] Starting and Charging

Milosz Kardasinski miloszk
Tue Nov 1 01:02:39 UTC 2005

I don't remember what value of resistor I used but 50ish sounds about right. Perhaps this will help...

CS manual on my site...

http://www.no-bling.com/techdocs/CS-130.PDF

Cheers,
M.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: WopOnTour
  To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
  Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 7:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Starting and Charging

  Clayton
  I believe the field input terminal to the older CS alternator is meant to be loaded by the BATT lamp.On trucks that used a gauge with no bulb this circuit utilized a resistor wire. So if you have it wired directly you could either put a 194 bulb into the circuit, utilize the BATT lamp in the exiting cluster or maybe add a 40- 50 ohm resistor.
  HTH
  WopOnTour