[Diy_efi] Fuel injector part number

Joe Boucher boucherj
Sat Oct 1 04:17:26 UTC 2005

They are top feed.  They are much smaller than the standard Bosch injector.

Another weird detail is I also have the fuel rails.  There is a small device
looking like a small fuel regulator, but there is only a inlet to the fuel
rails, no return line.  Variable speed fuel pump?

Resistance is:  18 ohms. Or there abouts.

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org]On
Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:27 PM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Fuel injector part number

That number looks familiar but I cant pin it down,

do you have a multimeter - whats the resistance of the coil ?

And are the side or top feed ?

Regards from

Mike
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
http://niche.iinet.net.au

At 10:08 AM 9/30/05, you wrote:
>I scored a bunch of fuel injectors from a late model Mitsubishi V-6.  The
>engine wasn't with the injectors, this was at a swap meet.  There is a
Bosch