[Diy_efi] mounting a GM tbi 'horizontal' versus 'vertical'

Torbjörn Forsman torbjorn.forsman
Wed Oct 5 21:21:28 UTC 2005

I have once tried to mount a GM TBI horizontally (or, 15? slanted) in
place of the Stromberg carb on an old Volvo B20 engine. Absolutely no
idle problems. The only difficulties were adaption of the TBI to the
different size of the engine.

/Torbj?rn Forsman