[Diy_efi] Timing

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Wed Oct 5 23:09:52 UTC 2005

________________________________

	From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org
[mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf Of Bret Levandowski
	Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:54 PM
	To: dh at busb.com; diy_efi at diy-efi.org
	Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Timing

	Yes, that is what I meant. I did find someone to help with the
spark table. I new at the programming end. dh, since you were a GM
programmer, would you be willing to clarify some of the EFI terms (mail
to mail)? I have the definitions, but some are poorly worded and don't
really describe what the function is doing. Mail me direct if you can
help. Thanks,  Ski

Ski, you're not the only guy with questions.  Please keep discussions
like this on the list, or move it to gmecm if that seems more
appropriate.  The archives will appreciate it.

--steve