[Diy_efi] Timing

Bret Levandowski skishop69
Thu Oct 6 02:22:41 UTC 2005

I opted to state it the way I did because I have asked questions of that nature before on the list and got zero or go piss up a rope responses. For quite some time now, no one on the list seems to want to get into anything unless it's controversial or to flame somebody. I was told this was the know all collective with good people. So far, I've only found two people willing to help. I'm not trying to be insulting, just stating what I see going on... a lot of animosity.
Recent discussions have been excellent. I know people get tired of answering the same thing over and over, but the reality is there are always going to be newbies, everyone here was one once, and sometimes the archives just aren't that clear.    SWki

Steve Ravet <Steve.Ravet at arm.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf Of Bret Levandowski
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:54 PM
To: dh at busb.com; diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Timing

Yes, that is what I meant. I did find someone to help with the spark table. I new at the programming end. dh, since you were a GM programmer, would you be willing to clarify some of the EFI terms (mail to mail)? I have the definitions, but some are poorly worded and don't really describe what the function is doing. Mail me direct if you can help. Thanks,  Ski

Ski, you're not the only guy with questions.  Please keep discussions like this on the list, or move it to gmecm if that seems more appropriate.  The archives will appreciate it.

--steve

Yahoo! for Good