[Diy_efi] OT - cap/rotor clearance correction - 0.045 thou

Mike niche
Tue Oct 18 08:41:53 UTC 2005

At 11:54 AM 10/18/05, you wrote:
>So after all that,  my question for the group is.... What is a 'reasonable'
>rotor-to-terminal clearance?  I can make it anything I want,  since I now
>have 0 or less clearance.  Left to my own devices I'd shoot for 25 thou.  Is
>that a reasonable target?

I hope relativistic lengthening wont be an issue - well it is a ferrari afterall !

<chuckle>

Um your interference might have been due to gear wobble & rattle etc,

Mines about 1mm (40 thou) on my VL Skyline/Commodore dizzy,

Regards from

Mike
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
http://niche.iinet.net.au