Fw: [Diy_efi] Lumpy engine in closed loop cruise

Mike niche
Sun Oct 23 07:59:27 UTC 2005

Yeah sorry meant to say side cam in block,
i'm answering my emails to fast with oil on my hands
after taking off the sump on my car, found the big
end bearing on cyl 1 to be scored and heat damaged
as if some starvation, going to take others out shortly,
twas interesting taking the sump off whilst leaving the block
jacked up on central point under tranny <sigh>

rgds

mike