Fw: [Diy_efi] Lumpy engine in closed loop cruise

Buck Williams buckwill33
Sun Oct 23 08:30:37 UTC 2005

mikeee, imm reallyyyy sorrry to see someoneeee ffloundering so illl pass u
some buzzzwordssss, overheaddd valveeee,, overheaaad cam, duall overhead
cam, flathead, or if you go realll far back, t head or t valve,,,, butt not
side cam,,,buck,,, to the moderatorr oftheis fine graoup,, if u let this one
pass, i promiseee ill never be mean again,,,, thankss, ubck