Fw: [Diy_efi] Lumpy engine in closed loop cruise

Buck Williams buckwill33
Sun Oct 23 15:27:42 UTC 2005

hi mikeee,, ive alwaasy he3ard the big end of the rodsss callaed big end,,,,
backkkk when i firtssssst stararded as a millwriaght, ive had some soo
called professaoanal millwlarights speellll some of theeee hardd words forr
the younng just startasing millwright apprentice,,just in caseee i ddint
understanddd how impoartant it wass to knowwwwww how to speelll the
importatn millwright words.. ive always felttt thatttt what a person
accomplishteds is moree imoportant than knowinag how to spell the
words,,beforeee i strokeddd,i wasss a readerrr, rod builder,,,,street
rodssss, old truackss,,aircraaft,, i builllt an rv4,,,,, gyrocopters, my
doctors say noo more flyaing, no moteor cyacles, ri;ght now im lookaing at
lotus superrrr sevennn and closnes, has to bee fuell injejacted,, s;ory
about thed typinggg,, intellect5at is intackct,,, coantroal is not,,,,,,7i
was feeling mean whennnn i didd the belowww post,,, uncalled forr,,, i
apooollosgize,,,,buck,