[Diy_efi] info

Bernd Felsche bernie
Sun Oct 30 03:22:55 UTC 2005

On Sunday 30 October 2005 11:15, Mike wrote:
> At 08:31 AM 10/29/05, you wrote:
> >I'd remove it from the case,  wash down the PCB and case good
> >with clear clean water,  then blow it with compressed air and let
> >it dry for a few days.  Once I was sure it was complete dry I'd
> >reassemble it and try running it.  What id there to loose?

> Best solvent to remove other things is Isopropyl alcohol (Isopropanol),
> let dry normally - dont use compressed air, there is potential for
> localised static damage,

Dries pretty quickly if you hold a match to it. :-)

P.S. Don't let the isoprop. get onto any thermal printouts (e.g.
cash receipt dockets).

\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | Economist	\E*con"o*mist\, n.
 X   against HTML mail     | One with a ready explanation as to why
/ \  and postings          | his last prediction was so wrong