[Diy_efi] [ot] Oil pressure during cranking ?

Mike niche
Mon Oct 31 07:44:35 UTC 2005

Thats an interesting point Mark,

Might be mine isnt as self priming as they need to be at low (crank)
rpms, maybe I need to back feed some oil into the oil pressure
sense gallery to get it started...:(

Thanks for the feedback, food for thought,

rgds

Mike