[Diy_efi] info

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Mon Oct 31 14:24:26 UTC 2005

But...but...but...  We're not talking about any of that.  We're talking
about a conformally coated PCB that got washed in antifreeze.  Convincing
people to do unnecessary stuff through 'scientific dissertation' isn't
necessarily a helpful thing. The simplest solution is frequently the better,
again MHO.

Moot point now since John merely blew it off and it is running again. :-)

Bill