[Diy_efi] AIR fitting

gary gas-
Sun Sep 11 05:24:44 UTC 2005

The tube ID for the 7/8" fitting/nut is ~ ?".  BTW, one tube per side.
If your tube is smaller dia.it is understandable the fitting/nut will be
smaller as well.  Also, I did make the statement " (If) it is similar to
the later 350s... ".   Appears as if they are NOT similar, gathering
from the posts.  Not familiar with the AIR plumbing around 1990.
Wasn't aware that era of AIR was belt either.  Obviously, my post
was of little help.  :(

GAS