Thanks and a bit abotu me. Was:Re: [Diy_efi] TBI or TPI?

Ashley Evans hoshy
Wed Sep 14 18:06:01 UTC 2005

Ian Molton wrote:
> Ashley Evans wrote:
>
>> I do computer science at uni and for my final project I'm hoping to
>> create my own fuel (maybe igniton) computer based on real time linux
>> (I'm a huge linux fan!)  that's really the reason i'm here, and I just
>> enjoy reading the various discussions... and flames :)
>>
>> Oh, I'm based in the London, UK btw.
>
> Another UK-er then... hello :)
>
> Im also a bit of a linux nut (http://www.mnementh.co.uk/eseries/) so
> feel free to compare notes...

Ah, I always knew there was another UKer lurking somewhere.  I see
you're an f2s user also.  Are you on an easynet llu exchange?  If so how
do you find the higher upstream?  It seems very cheap. Any contention
problems?

Maybe I can hook up a high speed dac/adc and run my ems on an eSeries
then ;-)  Seriously though it's nice to see at least one more Linuxer on
here.  It certainly fits in with the diyefi thing.

So what brings you to this list?

Ashley