Thanks and a bit abotu me. Was:Re: [Diy_efi] TBI or TPI?

Ashley Evans hoshy
Wed Sep 14 19:09:35 UTC 2005

AFM is the crappy sprung-flap connected to a potentiometer used in early
motronic.  Offers a notable amount of resistance to the air intake.

Thanks for the info on MAP vs. MAF.  I prefer the idea of MAF for the
reasons you pointed out  I just need to make sure the MAF I choose will
be able to read when the super is on full boost.  I'm not planning on
running alot though..  maybe 5 - 10psi

Well, Scotland is part of the UK so I guess that counts :)  Although I'm
sure there are many Scots who'd disagree. Nice to hear there's yet
another Linux man out there too!  I'm sure we all know it's the way
forward :)  (no flames please!!!)

If I ever do get around to carrying out the plan for my final project I
will indeed post up here.  I'll probably need some help too!  All the
code will be GPL too, and the whole project will be open of course.

Ashley