Thanks and a bit abotu me. Was:Re: [Diy_efi] TBI or TPI?

Bret Levandowski skishop69
Wed Sep 14 19:35:25 UTC 2005

Hey Rick, what did you say the name of that book by Lingenfelter was? I got delete happy before I finished reading. Thanks, Ski

Rick McLeod <dunvegan at sbcglobal.net> wrote:Now for me to learn, what is AFM?

BTW, from what I've experienced, forced induction
manages easier w/ MAF than MAP as MAP is a calculation
of air mas based on pressure and temp where MAF
measures true air flow. I have cars w/ turbos both
ways, and the more easily managed and more driveable
seems to be the MAF based, but there are definite
differences beyond that due to manufacturer, etc.
I know little about supers so don't know how different
that may be from turbos.

And, btw, I'm a uk'r at heart, well sort of, if you
consider you're northern neighbors in Scottland :-)
and a linux fan also, so would be interested in see
the results of your final project, hopefully you'll
hang around and post them upon completion. Good luck

=== message truncated ===

Yahoo! for Good