[Diy_efi] TBI or TPI?

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Thu Sep 15 03:24:24 UTC 2005

If your cab has a round hole in the firewall just
above and to the right of the distributor, even if
there isnt a hole in that spot there will be a boss
there, all you have to do is find an 87-91 surburban,
blazer or an 87 chev pickup in the wrecking yard and
presto there is every part you need to make a TBI swap
every harness, bracket, clip nut and bolt, you can
make it look so stock even the guys at the chevy
garage will think your truck came that way.