[Diy_efi] (no subject)

steve mac shaolin116
Thu Sep 15 15:34:49 UTC 2005

I have an 83 camaro with crossfire fuel injection and am haveing a hard time getting it to idle and stop backireing throught the carbs ive adjusted the timeing and repalced all the vacum lines in it what fun that was over 50 feet of vacum line in that little space.  Can anyone help me with the crossfire injection as far as vacum diagrams and how to tune it?  any and all help wil be greatly appreciated

thanks
Steven

http://mail.yahoo.com