[Diy_efi] Forced open loop

Bret Levandowski skishop69
Thu Sep 15 23:20:42 UTC 2005

That's what I was thinking. I've got to run my Sub down to the exhaust shop with no exhaust or O2 and the base PROM is stock 350 so when the code sets and it goes to base, it runs like crap. Thanks, Ski

"Fehn, Ron G" <RFEHN at amfam.com> wrote:i set blm high and low to 128 and same on INT the i set max temp to
enable CL of something like 151 C or 224F.

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org]
On Behalf Of loomanb at chartermi.net
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 4:02 PM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Forced open loop

Worked for my EGR on mine. Set it to turn on at 255mph I think. Isn't
there a rpm switch in there also for closed loop? I am using tunerpro so
I'm not sure about tunercat, but I think it is in mine.

> From: Bret Levandowski
> Date: 2005/09/15 Thu PM 03:28:35 GMT
> To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
> Subject: [Diy_efi] Forced open loop
>
> On the GM TBI systems, is there a way to force it to stay in open loop
operation without setting a code? I'm using the Tunercat program and it
has a parameter for coolant temp for closed loop op. Can I set that for
say, 250F and have it stay in OL? Thanks, Ski

> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! for Good

If you do not want to receive future unsolicited commercial email
advertisements or promotions from American Family you may opt-out
by visiting the following website:

Note: After opting-out, you may receive emails that you have
specifically requested from American Family. If you are a current
American Family customer, you may still receive transactional emails
regarding your existing policies or accounts with American Family.
American Family Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates utilize
the PossibleNow DNESolution to administer this email opt-out process.

Yahoo! for Good