[Diy_efi] GM TBI Injector #'s

Alex Jenkins ajenkins
Wed Sep 21 22:04:58 UTC 2005

Hi All,

            I?m new to the forum and this is my first post!

            Does anybody have a reliable source for cross referencing GM
TBI fuel injectors?

            For instance, if I have a number off of the top of an
injector and I?d like to know the applications where it was used and
most importantly, what is the spec. for lb.?s/hr flow rate at a given
pressure?

            Thanks, I work for a manufacturer of aftermarket EFI systems
and we often need this type of information on the injectors that we
receive in remanufactured TBI units. It would be a lot easier than
putting them on our flow bench each time!

Tx again,

Alex Jenkins
Injection Logic

9/21/2005