[Diy_efi] VTEC solenoid driving, dual throttle butterflies in individual throttle bodies

glogovacs at yahoo.co.uk glogovacs
Wed Sep 21 22:25:46 UTC 2005

gl73,

thank you very much, after browsing through Internet resources on B16A ECU
reprogramming, it is clear that you were right.

It is kinda late here, but I will continue the search tomorrow. I'd most
certainly need on-fly programming feature. I noted that the ECU hardware
would have to be updated for this, but lots of people already did this, so
shouldn't be a (big) problem.

I read many recommendations to use WBO2 sensor on the cars originally
equipped with narrow band sensors. I also saw the target lambda table
inside the ROM image... So, how does this work? What should one change to
take benefit of WBO2 sensor? The car is '91 Euro spec Civic, engine B16A-1.

All the best,
Nick