[Diy_efi] RE: Swaping 1225550 crossfire with 1227747 (correction)

Greg Parmer parmega
Tue Apr 4 19:23:12 UTC 2006

Bummer. That sounds correct.

Check out http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/diy-prom/

In particular, there's a thread about high idle BB TBI with info for
troubleshooting. Once you've got the idle thing pegged...check out the Ultimate
TBI thread. Notice it's in DIY-PROM so you've still got to be able to burn your
own chips, but there's a reason it has so many views. :)

Good luck. FWIW--I haven't added the EBL (see link above) to my crossfire '7747
yet, but I will very shortly.

-greg