[Diy_efi] boat fuel pump

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Thu Apr 6 15:51:21 UTC 2006

Hi Don, I could, if I could find one.  I use the online parts system at
www.mercruiserparts.com.  I think I looked at most of the EFI
mercruisers from '95 up, and all of them have discontinued the fuel
pump.  It's only sold as a kit, pump and fuel cooler together.  So I
google searched for marine fuel pumps and didn't come up with very much
except diesel fuel pumps.  That's why I was hoping someone could suggest
an application or OEM part number.

BTW, I found out that the replacement for my discontinued part is over
$200.

thanks,
--steve