[Diy_efi] boat fuel pump

Lee M. Lemoine llemoine
Thu Apr 6 16:01:26 UTC 2006

The best thing i can think of is a TBI fuel pump -- if i remember right the
older GM cars TBI ran on approx 12 PSI, whereas the MPFI cars ran on 42 psi
(had to swap quite a few fuel pumps doing 4 cylinder TBI  to V6 MPFI
conversions)...   Maybe you could source a cavalier fuel pump for a 4
cylinder 1990's era ('88-94 would be the year) and then make some sort of
pressure regulator or return rail?   Just a thought.  there may be
adjustable FPR's out there that are specific to carbeuration levels for
electronic fuel pump needs.