[Diy_efi] Nissan KA24E ECU and CAS

Tom Visel five10man
Wed Apr 26 20:48:43 UTC 2006

1. ECU will get all sorts of stupid without CAS.  Anything from not
running at all to limp-in.
2. Don't know.
3. 360 slots, photocoupler-read, conditioning circuit inside the
distributor.  4 more slots, also read by a photocoupler, with a
conditioning circuit inside the distributor.  Subject to fouling with
oil if the distributor bushing is loose.  Altima uses the same
electrical setup but mounted to the back of the head, and is easier to
find in the JY for testing purposes.

HTH!
TomV