[Diy_efi] need a switch

Bill - Comcast b.shaw
Sun Aug 6 16:40:54 UTC 2006

Do you have a part number and manufacturer for the switch?  What is it?
toggle? momentary contact? spdt?

If all else fails you could use some hook-up wire to wire another switch
in,  then build up a pile of epoxy (or hot glue if it's not used in a
hot environment) to physically support the switch.  Or you could drill a
new hole pattern for a different switch and use hook-up wire to connect it.

hth

Bill