[Diy_efi] Bosch 30014 transistor

Stuart Hall stuartghall
Mon Aug 7 08:20:48 UTC 2006

>Does anyone have a source for a 30014 transistor used in the Bosch 261
>200 402 DME?  This is in a '92  E36 series BMW.  One of the coil packs
>fried and took out the coil driver in the ECU.

Hi Bill, You could try www.digchip.com to search for that part... you will
need to register for free, and it is worth taking the time... searching for
that part number returned several hits for suppliers..

You might want to double check it was the coil that caused the damage too, I
suspect that if the output transistor failed on it might have cooked the
coil pack instead of the other way around..

hope this helps!

Stu