[Diy_efi] scratch area created

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Mon Aug 7 18:32:34 UTC 2006

I have created scratch areas for both gmecm and diy_efi.  The lists are
configured to reject attachments, so things of a temporary nature that
you would have otherwise sent as an attachment, can now go in the
scratch area.  It's simple to upload files here, so I would recommend
starting to use it rather than the FTP site.  To get there, go to
www.diy-efi.org, click the list name, click TWiki, then look for the
scratch article and click it.

The scratch article has further directions for uploading.

--steve

-------------------
Steve Ravet
ARM
steve.ravet at arm.com

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.